At Interlangues, we are here to guide you through each step of your English learning experience. We are happy to help you before, during and after your stay!
Are you interested in registering for a course?
Have you requested a quote and are ready to proceed?
Important: Please note that in order to study in Canada, you must abide by the Immigration requirements set forth by the Canadian government. Before applying, please check if you need a visa or study permit to enter Canada. Please click here to check: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
Immigration requirements change on a regular basis. Please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website here: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html Please note that, following Canadian laws, Interlangues cannot provide immigration or legal advice.
After determining whether you are eligible for a visa or study permit, you may follow these easy steps:
- Fill out our Online Application (link)
- To do so, we will need to know your name, country of origin, the type of program you are interested in, the length of your stay and other relevant information.
- Once we receive your application you will receive an email from Interlangues with a confirmation and a request for a language assessment, which can be done in person, once you arrive at our campus or virtually.
- We will issue an invoice for payment and email it to you.
- We will send you a welcome package outlining your program/package and any extra information requested at the time of registration.
- Please note that health insurance is mandatory and may be purchased through Interlangues.
- Closer to your travel date we will provide further support by sending you a checklist of what to bring.
- We will also coordinate your arrival and follow up with our “Welcome to Ottawa” guidelines, which give you tips on the city, its people and how to get around.
Please note that due to Covid19 the campus is closed, but virtual training is available.
Ready to join the Interlangues family and begin your English journey?